Monday, March 30, 2009

I'd like to thank the Academy!

I'm taking a little time out from your regularly scheduled programming to let you know that Dani from "A Daily Dose of Dani" has given me the Kreativ Blogger Award. How awesome! :) Thanks, Dani!

The rules of the Kreativ Blogger Award are as follows:
1. Post the award on your blog, and link to the person who gave you the award.
2. List seven things you love.
3. List seven blogs you love.
4. E-mail or comment on those blogs to let the people know you've given them the award.

So, here goes!
Seven things I love (in no particular order):
1. Love. Yes, I love love. It's the best stuff on earth.
2. A good book- usually nothing can make me as content as curling up with a book and reading for hours.
3. Training for this triathlon. It's tiring, at times painful, and is consuming my life, but it makes me happy.
4. Coffee. Nothing starts my morning as beautifully as a quick stop at DunkinDonuts for a large Toasted Almond, skim milk 1 Splenda :)
5. Sunshine. I miss the feeling of the warm sun on my face. Come on, spring, let's kick it up a notch!
6. My family and friends, for loving me, believing in me, and being infinitely supportive of me--in all aspects of my life. And for being absolutely fabulous.
7. Road trips. Even just taking the long way home makes me happy.

Seven blogs I love:
1. SPITSisters For those of you who haven't been keeping up with this wonderfully written young adult novel in blog form, you've been missing out. While it might be geared towards younger audiences, believe me you will find so much that you identify with, you'll be eagerly awaiting each new update!
2. Super Fat Super Chick Aimee's weight loss journey is so honest and real that you can identify no matter how much weight you want to lose.
3. A Shirt That Races Such a fun, awesome idea.
4. Operation Skinny Bitch Because losing weight isn't easy- and everyone could use a little extra support!
5. Your Ill-Fitting Overcoat Beautifully written and beautifully honest
6. Two Birds One Blog Always witty, always funny, I love love love this blog
7. Surviving Myself Again, another one that makes me laugh out loud. I love it even though he dislikes those who walk on treadmills, and, alas, I am one of those people. But I don't care- I love it anyway.

3 comments:

  1. This is so awesome, thank you! And it looks like I'm in damn good company. Thanks for the smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Thank you!! It never ceases to amaze me how awesome people can be, and you certainly are awesome! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you so much!! You are completely fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete