Friday, July 24, 2009

2 Days

I've been trying to write a post. I really have. And I really want to. I just don't know what to say.

This has been such a long journey with so many great moments, so many accomplishments and so much change. So much of it unexpected. So much of it beyond what I imagined. And the goal, the culmination of all my hard work, dedication and unwavering focus, is two days away. It's an overwhelming feeling. It's exciting. And I'm a big ball of nervous energy right now.

I know two things in this moment.

One. I did everything I set out to do and so, so much more. I couldn't be more amazed at how different every single thing in my life is.

And two. On Sunday I will become a triathlete.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is so exciting!!! Good for you! What an awesome accomplishment:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool.
    Good luck on sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did it go??? We are all waiting to hear. Hope it was all you wanted it to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK we are getting worried. Images of bee disasters are filling our thoughts, like clips from the animated Bee Movie..... Tell us your wings did not get too wet, there wasn't a windshield incident, no one swatted you... Speak to us Running Bumble Bee, we want to hear the buzz!

    :) Just kidding around, but you know curiosity killed the cat! We just hope you had a purrrrfect experience!

    ReplyDelete